EPON ONU 4 Gigabit Ports
CHIMA 4GE GEPON ONU, support 1.25G EPON uplink and providing 4*10/100/1000Base-Tx Gigabit LAN ports. It's an IEEE802.3ah standard GEPON ONU terminal that can be applied in FTTH and FTTO networks.
SON8014G 4 GE GEPON ONU Description:
The SON8014G is a Telecom grade IEEE802.3ah based GEPON ONU (Optical Network Unit). It provides 1*1.25G EPON Uplink SC port and 4*10/100/1000Base-Tx Gigabit LAN ports. Its GEPON uplink provides a high bandwidth input of 1.25Gbps. And its Gigabit LAN ports can be connected to WiFi Router, VoIP Phone, IPTV Boxes for applying home networking, VoIP and IPTV services. The SON8014G has a cost effective hardware structure, it is a competitive ONU terminal for ISPs deploying FTTH and FTTO networks.
• Complies with IEEE802.3ah Gigabit EPON standard, supporting pure optical fiber transmissions.
• Transmitting on WDM/Single fiber, saving costs on fiber cables, max transmission distance can reach up to 20Km.
• Upstreaming works at 1310nm, and Downstream at 1490nm wavelength, avoiding fiber signal conflictions
• Support flexible Bandwidth Assignation, can assign demanded bandwidth for every subscriber.
• Support enhanced transmission security, support encrypted broadcast at downstream and TDMA for upstream.
• Support Multicast, subscribers can optionally apply for VOD, Video conferencing, etc.
• Support MAC address and IP Address binding to a specific PC, protecting your privacy.
• Support Multiple LLIDs, different users and services can be bound to different SSIDs.
• Support unique IEEE802.1P QOS priorities for different services and LLIDs,
• Support local or remote management, can run management and provision through NMS.
• Support Fiber Failure detection, NMS can indicate the failure and the location of it.
• Built on Cortina C8032 chipset
• Offers 1*1.25G Gepon SC port for uplinking,
• Offers 4*10/100/1000Base-Tx Gigabit LAN ports
• Sensibility of Gepon Optical port: -2dBm to -27dBm
• Fiber Ratio: Different Fiber Ratio applies to different transmission distance, 1:64 MAX.
• Support 4.8Gbps Backplane bandwidth
• Comes with live LED Indicators for working status, Link status, System Alarm, GEPON status & Alarm, power, etc
• Desktop design, plastic housing with enhanced cooling design,
• DC 12V, 1A External switching power adaptor, support Asia, Europe, U.S, UK, AU and Brazilian standard power plugs.
• Support layer 2 switching features
• Support ONU auto detection and auto registration
• Support MAC Address binding and filtering
• Support IP Address binding and filtering
• Support ONU alarm and User connection testing
• Support FIFO, support port aggregation
• Support Port Mirroring and Broadcast control
• Support DHCP Option 82 and DHCP Snooping
• Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Port Based VLAN,
• Support IEEE802.1P QOS, TOS, COS
• Support IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree
• Support IEEE802.1x authentication
• Support MAC addresses limitation,
• Support IGMP V2, V3 and IGMP Snooping for multicast
• Support IEEE802.3X full duplex, half duplex backpressure flow control
• Support bandwidth control
IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z,IEEE802.1d,IEEE
1*1.25Gbps Gepon SC port,
4* 10/100/1000Base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Link, activity, Full/half duplex, speed, and power on diagnostic function
10Base-Tx: UTP category 3, 4,5, up to 100m
8.3μm, 8.7μm, 9μm and 10μm single mode fiber cable
AC 96-260V, DC 12V, 1A, Internal Power Supply
0℃ - 45℃
10% - 90%
-30℃ - 60℃
5% - 90% RH